Monday, September 10, 2007

The thing I am most anxious about at Edina High School is ...---One goal for myself in my sophomore year is ...

The thing I am most anxious about at Edina High School is doing well in school , and getting good grades. I am anxious about getting good grades because it's important to me that I do well in school, and work hard at it. I also want to do well to make my parents happy too.

One goal for myself in my sophmore year is to make the Edina Junior Varsity or Varsity hockey team. That is one of my goals for this year because i think it would be great to be part of the historic program of Edina hockey. I also think it would be great because both of the teams will be very strong this year. Lastly I work my tail off on a and off the ice throughout the year, and I believe it would be great to be rewarded for the hardwork.

No comments: