Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hornet League Debate

1.) One debate that I know of is whether we should stay in Iraq or not. I believe these debates occurs in Washington D.C. This debate serves the purpose of whether or not we should finish our job in Iraq or save money/lives by pulling out the troops. So far it hasn't really helped arrive a better decision. I believe the debate is unstructured, and I believe this would make the decision making process harder.

2.) Another debate that comes to mind is whether we should make an oil pipeline through out Alaska or not. I believe this debate occurs in the state of Alaska, and possibly in Washington D.C. This debate serves the purpose of whether or not we should drill an oil pipeline into Alaska so the U.S. isn't dependent on foreign oil or that we shouldn't so we can save the animals in Alaska breeding habitat's. So far the decision is no, and I believe this debate is structured. I believe this would make the decision making process easier.

No comments: